Weekly Update: Christmas Break, 2016 Highlights & Top Tips
2016 was a very busy year for us! In no particular order, here’s a quick snapshot of some highlights:
- Over 50 updates to Kerboo suite including the launch of Outreach & CRM.
- Going to great events including SearchLeeds, both BrightonSEOs, PubCon
— Kerboo (@Kerboo) July 7, 2016
Including Kevin & Katie
— Hannah Rowsell (@Hannah_Rowsell) September 2, 2016
— Linda Hogenes (@linda_tweet) April 23, 2016
- 7 Nominations for Awards
— Kerboo (@Kerboo) October 19, 2016
- Launch of calq.com
- New LinkRisk dance – Jesse
- Euro2016 Charity Sweepstake
— Kerboo (@Kerboo) June 7, 2016
- Penguin 4
Every other tool called Penguin 3 or 4 times this year @Kerboo called it within a week of it happening. if you need help let us know
— Kerboo (@Kerboo) September 23, 2016
- New Website
Kerboo family 😍 pic.twitter.com/V7IB2czpou
— Kerboo (@Kerboo) September 2, 2016
2017 already looks to be another great year…
Kicking off the year with the Northern Digital awards (as we’ve been shortlisted for Best Digital Tool or Software) and a number of updates in the pipeline including:
- Workflow development
- Finding author contact details on request in Backlink Analysis
- Bolt Ons for things like profiles, credits and users.
- Growing managed service opportunities -we’re now able to provide further help and consultancy including those with foreign language SEO needs.
As always, we would love to hear your feedback about the tool and if you think there’s anything we can do to improve it. You can get in touch by emailing me directly and I’d be more than happy to organise a screenshare call with you.
Finally, please note that our offices will be closed from 23rd December until Tuesday 3rd January 2017. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Top Tips & Knowledge Base
1. Have a list of prospects that you need to pre-qualify before you commence outreach? Throw your list into Site Investigation, update your tags and then export your findings as a CSV.
2. You can keep an eye on your removals progress by adding everything that’s in your Remove list into your Monitor list and ensure the settings are updated so that you’re notified when a link has been removed.