How to Find and Capitalize on Broken Links in Your Industry
Link building is getting harder. Low-quality strategies simply don’t work anymore, and they can even get your page punished by Google. Cheap, spammy or robotic ways of getting low-quality links are dying out; companies are now investing in time-consuming, quality link-building campaigns. These campaigns are human-oriented and have long-term consequences aimed at increasing a brand’s online visibility.
The right kinds of links can offer:
- Significant referral traffic
- Online brand awareness
- Social proof (which can improve conversion rates)
There are numerous tactics for getting valuable links, among which are building broken links. This tactic is rarely talked about and is sometimes even regarded as harmful to a website’s ranking. However, this is a very savvy strategy that can earn your website a substantial number of valuable links from other high-ranked sites. In fact, this method has demonstrated a higher success rate than other ones.
For our upcoming webinar, which will take place on January 20 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. London time, we invited James Agate, founder of Skyrocket, a link-building agency located in Chester, UK. James will share his experience with broken-link-building strategies. This session will cover the following points:
- Searching for broken links – you will learn how to develop search queries and find broken-link opportunities using Google
- Qualifying broken-link opportunities – you will understand how to quickly spot opportunities that are worth pursuing
- Creating an asset – you will learn how to recreate content, tweak existing content, and identify the correct angle to use during outreach
- Outreach – you will learn how to effectively and efficiently contact prospects to help them update their website and encourage them to switch to your asset
Join our free webinar to learn broken-link-building techniques, which will increase your website’s link profile in a safe, stable and scalable way.