Weekly Update: Top tips using new Audit features & registration for June’s calq webinars
Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend (whether it was a Bank Holiday, Memorial Day or just a regular ol’ weekend!), and have had a lovely welcome to June!
We’ve got a number of exciting things coming this month that I can’t wait to share with you. Here’s just one hint….
We’re also starting to get excited for next month already with Branded3’s SearchLeeds SEO Conference, where Paul will be speaking as part of a panel.
Do drop us a tweet if you’re heading to SearchLeeds too – would be great to meet up and say hi!
Three Kerboo suite top tips with the new Audit Updates
1. Quickly search and find your profiles with the new Profile List View.
From here you can spot those that have daily imports on/off and how many un-actioned links need a resolution.
2. Use the new link modal to quickly review link value.
With this modal you can spot key information about the URL including the the LinkRisk score of the link, which list(s) it appears in, when it was last scanned.
3. Managing profiles as a team? Use the Conflicting Lists notifications to avoid confusion.
The running total of the updates launched in Audit Season:
- Visual Refresh
- New List Layout
- Info Panels
- Email Notifications Settings
- Conflicting List Information
- Bigger & Better Info Boxes
- Refreshed Profile List
- Hint: Let’s take action!
Registration is now open for calq’s June webinars
Join us this month for three excellent webinars!
- Finding your version of the perfect customer experience with Hannah Thorpe: Monday 13th June @ 2PM GMT
- Dominating the paid media universe with with funnel marketing with Sam Noble: Wednesday 22nd June @ 2PM GMT
- How to avoid your search marketing campaign falling short of its potential with Kelvin Newman: Wednesday 29th June @2PM GMT
See you next week!