LinkRisk at BrightonSEO 2013
One of the best SEO conferences in the UK is undoubtedly BrightonSEO, that’s why LinkRisk were proud to support the conference (and parties) this year. Paul took to the stage to give his presentation on ‘How to find a sh***y link’ and Dom hosted a strange quiz show to close the conference.
The biggest thing for us over the past few days has been finally having the opportunity to show the world LinkRisk and launch our Beta List. To which the response this weekend has been astounding, both with signups, comments and some wonderful online coverage.
We arrived at the conference with a stand, a large bag of sweets, 1000 stickers (of various sizes) and more cables than the conference AV department. It took a while for us to work out how to get the stand up (we were hoping to use the talents of our friend and serial exhibitor Dixon Jones, but he set his up the next day!)
The morning of the conference arrived and so did our cake. This wasn’t just any cake, this was a custom designed, gluten free, homemade chocolate chip and Smartie cake.
So What made our stand so popular?
- Was it our amazing Backlink Analysis Tool
- Could it have been the warm, welcoming team infront of the stand
- Perhaps the bright lights of the stand attracted dazed conference attendees
- Or was it the Cake & Sweets?
You can choose your own answer to that…
Our team had a fantastic time at BrightonSEO and if you didn’t sign up to the beta on the day, you can do it now! We are adding more and more people every day.
A couple of thank you mentions
- Thanks to Anna & Richard for the help during the day and the cake (although there is a debate as to who actually made it)
- Thanks to Wall Glamour for the stickers, we highly recommend them for your stickery needs!
- Thanks to Kelvin for once again putting on an excellent event