Looking forward to 2016 with Kerboo
As things begin to wind down during the Christmas break, we’ve taken stock of 2015 and our plans for 2016, we are incredibly excited about everything we’ve got planned (and a few new hires ready to start!)
However, we are sad to announce that fellow director of the company, Gareth Hoyle, has decided to depart to concentrate on his SEO company (Marketing Signals) full time.
We wish Gareth all the luck with Marketing Signals in the future and yes, Marketing Signals do use Kerboo so we look forward to continuing to have Marketing Signals as a customer.
As we look back at 2015 with fondness and think about some of the milestones we reached;
- We rebranded the company from LinkRisk to Kerboo
- We won best SEO Software at the UK Search Awards
- We introduced Talk, communication with us on every page
- We launched the first #internationalfreerescanweek
- We launched Monitor 2.0
- We doubled our server capacity
- Increased the allowances for almost all products
- We launched over 30 Audit features including; multi filter search, disavow on creation, new filters, new algorithm updates, rankings integration
And we couldn’t look forward to 2016 without giving you a sneaky peek of what is to come;
A new look for Audit
- Investigate 3.0
- 2 New products added to the suite
- Some fantastic staff joining us in the new year
- More training and workshops
- The second #internationalfreerescanweek
- Lots lots more.
Whilst we’ve still got over week to go until the big day (and some very special videos still go live in our Kerboo Christmas Countdown)
We would like to take this opportunity to say, Merry Christmas, Happy new year and let’s all have a fantastic 2016!
Dom, Paul and the entire Kerboo team.