Come work with Kerboo – Frontline customer support and management with SEO experience required.
Kerboo, a leading SEO software platform, is looking for someone to join our client services team.
You will be responsible for the following areas: –
- Support and training of our customers
- Audit and reporting of backlink profiles
- Marketing support for new business
This is a role focussed heavily on the use of our platform and so the ideal applicant will possess the following skills and experience: –
- Experience of SEO and backlinks
- Good data manipulation skills
- Experience of talking to customers
- Ability to converse with customers by email, chat and over the phone
- Excel data handling
Skills that are desirable also include: –
- You will have some hands-on SEO experience and will have spent time building and analysing links and link profiles
- Ideally you will be well versed in the Google penalty recovery process.
Some more about the role.
The role is full time and based in our Leeds office.
Our hours of work are Monday – Friday; 9:00 – 5:00 –
Office can be open between 8 and 6 so flexi time is available. You will have tasks to complete and we expect them to be delivered on time.
30 days annual leave (including bank holidays and Christmas week)
Want to speak at conferences or write on industry blogs – We can help you pitch
To apply, please email email@example.com with details and a C.V.